Friday, December 11, 2009

Ben & Jerry's

It's 11:45 on a Friday morning, and I pretty much just rolled out of bed. I can't remember the last time I slept in. Oh how I love the end of the semester.

I wanted to go for a run right now, but my iPod is dead, so I refused. Is that sad? So currently, I am charging my iPod on my laptop hoping that I'll still have time to run and shower before work.

So I'm trying something that some would call crazy. I'm not going to check my facebook for a week. I know, I know, scary huh?
Well, I've been spending way too much of my free time on that stupid website. I know it's great to talk with friends online, but man, I could be doing so much more with my free time. So we'll see how this week goes.

Last night I got off work pretty late and drove straight to walmart so I could dive into a pint of Ben & Jerry's. While at walmart, I talked on the phone with Rebekah, a friend from camp, and we talked about our plans for next summer. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure I'll be back at camp. Surprise Surprise, right? Well, talking to her made me miss all my pals, so then I called Isaac. That was funny. Then I called Anna. We talked for a LONG time and boy was it needed. I miss that girl. Towards the end of our conversation, I looked up flights to Nebraska in January to visit the gang and I found a flight for $215, not bad eh? So I'll be booking that soon. Then I called Danny and Josh to tell them that I'm coming.
I love my camp fools.

Aimee Bellah got off work at 9 last night, so we went to Village Inn and just talked for a few hours, it was nice.
Then when I got home, I called Anna back and we talked until 1 am.

I love catching up with friends. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I have been so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment