Monday, October 10, 2011

Feelin’ All Sorts of Refreshed

Welp. It’s Monday. By far the worst day of my week this semester. Back to work with the kiddos and then a long evening at school to follow. Thankfully I got to spend the weekend in McCall, Idaho with CRU for a retreat. McCall is absolutely GORGEOUS! I had a wonderful drive up with Grace and a new friend, Ashley. We had great conversation and listened to some sweet jams. Just what I needed.
I was nervous going to the retreat, mostly because I didn’t know anyone that was going to be there. I hate being the new kid. I was also nervous about trying, yet again, another church group. I hope I’m not sounding too picky, but I felt like I hadn’t found where I was supposed to be yet. Needless to say, I had an awesome weekend. BSU’s CRU is amazing. I met some neat people, had some great conversations, and jammed with some new friends. I loved it! I talked with one of the cru staff about pursuing ministry. I’m still in the process of finding out what I want to do, but passions have never changed. I hope that I will be able to get more involved with CRU. Something’s gotta change next semester. I hate TIME.

Anywho, here are some pictures from my weekend adventure :)





So, after this refreshing and much needed weekend, I entered my Monday back to work with high spirits and a reminder of God’s goodness. 
I decided to get a little creative at work today- something the kids would enjoy :)
This afternoon, before the rainstorm, we went outside and played in the leaves. I got some pretty adorable photos of the kids. I LOVE THE FALL!






My door... sideways.


I ended my day with a very bad moment with a professor. His sarcastic and rude way of teaching really got to me as I was humiliated in front of 50-60 people. I’m trying not to dwell on it, but It sure ruined my day. Thankfully, being at the District right now is making me feel better. God is GOOD! reminder. check.

No comments:

Post a Comment