Friday, October 7, 2011

T.G.I.F...“Thank God I’m FRESH” -Kid Cudi

Happy Friday! I am currently sitting at work watching 4 little children devour their lunches. James has refused to eat his spaghettiOs with a spoon- NOT looking forward to cleaning that up.
We have a new kid in the classroom. His name is Kyle and he is the youngest & smallest kid in the class. He cries hysterically every morning until I hand him his favorite toy, the girraffe. Then for the rest of the day, he just sits and stares at all the other rambunctious children running around biting each other. (Sarcasm? Not really. James bit my thigh last week. Turd.)

Yesterday we ELMO-CIZED!!!!! I hated every minute of it. But thankfully, the kids enjoyed themselves and were wiped out by nap time. Hopefully the weather clears up a bit so we can go outside. Although, I do love the rain, especially after buying these new rain boots at Target last night. The kids at work ask, “Miss Baaaa, what’s wrong with your boots?” Hmm....

I do love my job, but I am always counting down the hours up to nap time. I get to sit in a rocking chair, listen to creepy children nap time songs, and do homework/dink around the internet. As of right NOW, I have another 45 minutes before they go to sleep.





Tonight, I am heading to McCall (Or however you spell it) for a fall retreat with CRU! I’m very excited to get away and meet some new people. I only know one girl, Grace, who is super awesome and was in KKG with Alyssa. Apparently I will be seeing snow this weekend. Barf... I mean, YIPEEEEEE!!!!! 

Welp, that’s all I have for now. I’m gonna clean up these messes and plug in some Winnie the Pooh. (ADVICE FOR PARENTS- Never send rice in your child’s lunch box. Teachers hate it.)
As Tigger would say, TA TA FOR NOW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment